Information technology in industrial automation
- type: lecture
- chair: Institute of Industrial Information Technology (IIIT)
- semester: summer semester
- start: 26.04.2022
- sws: 2
- ects: 3
- lv-no.: 2302144
The first examination will take place on 14th June 2022 from 14:00.
Further examinations on other dates can take place depending on the number of registrations.
Examination dates will be allocated onwards on a rolling basis according to receipt of mails (deadline: 10/06/2022).
Please contact Ms Manuela Moritz for an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Registration in the CAS until 7th June 2022 is necessary!
The link to the date and further information about the lecture can be found in the ILIAS course.
Note on the exam: the first exam will take place on 14th of June 2022 starting at 14:00. You can find more information about the registration above - see "information".
- Implementation (field devices, field buses,...)
- Development process
- Programming languages according to IEC 6-1131
- Object-oriented modeling
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Project Management
Strategies for system control
- Performance indicators
- Economic influencing factors