Information technology in industrial automation
- type: lecture
- chair: Institute of Industrial Information Technology (IIIT)
- semester: summer semester
- start: 18.04.2023
- sws: 2
- ects: 3
- lv-no.: 2302144
The first examination will take place on 13th June 2023 from 14:00.
The second examination will take place on 20th June 2023 from 15:00.
Examination dates will be allocated onwards on a rolling basis according to receipt of mails (deadline: 06/06/2023).
Please contact Ms Manuela Moritz for an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Registration in the CAS until 6th June 2023 is necessary!
The link to the date and further information about the lecture can be found in the ILIAS course.
Note on the exam: the first exam will take place on 13th of June 2023 starting at 14:00. The second exam will take place on 20th of June 2023 starting at 15:00. You can find more information about the registration above - see "information".
- Implementation (field devices, field buses,...)
- Development process
- Programming languages according to IEC 6-1131
- Object-oriented modeling
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Project Management
Strategies for system control
- Performance indicators
- Economic influencing factors